Capital Pointe represents our clients in divesting their portfolios, and in some cases, the sale of a particular asset(s) that no longer work strategically in their portfolio.
♦ We examine alternatives:
- Sell real estate and operations?
- Recapitalize through a sale leaseback?
- Keep real estate as an investment and lease out operations?
- Refinance, pull out equity, and continue operating for a stated period of time?
♦ We execute:
- Structure and underwrite the transaction, prepare the offering presentation, identify qualified buyers, qualify letters of intent, handle negotiations, and complete follow through to the closing.
- Capital Pointe can also assist the Buyer with acquisition financing to complete the transaction.
We maintain the strictest confidence in our engagements, approaching only a small group of pre-qualified buyers that have been approved by our client. The Capital Pointe approach is considerably more focused than that of a real estate broker and transactions are not shopped across the marketplace.
♦ With Capital Pointe handling the sale the client can maintain focus on operations:
- Keeping EBITDAR levels consistent throughout the sales process to avoid re-valuation by the buyer
- Strict confidentiality keeps employees in place
- Difficult and onerous negotiations are handled, as directed by the client, with Capital Point on the front line
Capital Point utilizes current market data to provide the client with meaningful comps, market trends and valuations.